Stats

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

UGA Preview

OK well I botched the UVA week blog.  And I was pretty excited about the VT win so, my bad.  Just busy.  You know how it is.  Didn't get around to it.  But I'll re-do it real quick - UVA is a bad football team and we should win.  There.  And we did, although we made it... interesting? for a while.  I'll chalk that up to being a little flat after a big road win.  Not a bad thing to win when you are flat, even if your opponent is awful.

Now onto clean, old-fashioned hate, and we are going to keep this short and sweet.  On offense they have wasted some talent this year.  Really a poor offensive line.  Their offense has been bad, but then again, our defense is worse.  We are the cure for many a bad offense.  On the other side of the ball, it'll be a really good offense against a pretty darn good defense.  Interesting matchup.  With UGA at home, and knowing the history of this rivalry and how UGA always seems to get a big break or two in this game, I'll pick UGA to win.  I also think its easier for a bad offense to score against a bad defense, than it is for a good offense to score against a good defense.  So slight edge to UGA there as well.  I think it'll be a hard fought game, but something like 28-24 UGA in the end.

I hope I'm wrong.

As always, Let's go Jackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment