Stats

Friday, November 29, 2019

UGA Preview

Hey gang,

You've probably noticed there hasn't been a post since Pitt.

I just haven't had the emotional energy to devote to it this season.  I was pretty accurate about the Pitt game.  UVA was closer than I would have thought.  VT was abysmal (but they have been hot until UVA today anyway).  NC State we did what I thought we probably would, and gutted out a win over a bad team.  But the mostly constant losing has beaten me down. 

UGA will beat us badly tomorrow.  I don't feel like analyzing why.  The good news is that will finally mean this difficult season is over.  Maybe it was a necessary transition.  Maybe we could have been better.  But the team has kept fighting and some players have improved and we have some pieces to build upon for next year.  I'm just ready for it to be over, sadly. 

Let's go recruit, and keep building, and support this staff and these players.  And, as always, let's go Jackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment